• BUG: Versions 4.50 and 4.51 have a serious bug involving the RAMdisk function that will result in drive #1 being accidentally formatted! The following sequence of events will trigger the bug:
1) Use RAMBOOT3.AUT (the bug does not appear from the other ramdisk file, RAMBOOT.AUT).
2) Configure MyDos with "No" to "ramdisk present?", and write the modified system files to a disk or image.
3) BLOAD -or- use AUTORUN.SYS to load RAMBOOT3.AUT
4) D1: is formatted and ultimately MEM.SAV is written to it.
Return to main menu