• 2 versions exist – 16K (cart and cassette – pictures #1-#6) and 32K (disk – pictures #7-#12). The 32K version has different credits, a better title screen, missiles that launch from the silos, ships in space that change size, and a larger Zaxxon robot. Also, the 32K Zaxxon needs to be shot in the missile to destroy it; the 16K version merely needs to be shot. The Datasoft version has some extra text - “Player (I)” or Player (II)” (picture #12).
• Lacks the satellites that fly by in space.
• BUG: When the player’s ship explodes in the cartridge version, it always appears in the bottom-center of the screen, regardless of where the ship was located.
• BUG: Your ship will sometimes explode if you fly over a certain area that looks clear of enemies. This has been confirmed to be a bug in the program, possibly with the collision-detection.
• BUG: A small line appears above your ship at the very top of the screen.
Return to main menu