• HIDDEN MESSAGE: At the title screen, hold down 1P+2P to reveal the full design team credits (see picture).
• Remove and replace the same few dominoes over and over again for as long as time, the people, bugs, etc., will allow.
• Complete as many screens as possible before purposely tipping over the dominoes and your score will increase exponentially!
• In an attempt to ensure the market attraction of this game to all audiences, Midway included a rather obscure dip switch setting. The setting allowed the operator (not the player) to choose either "light-skinned" or "dark-skinned" Domino Man as the default. Other than skin tone, the graphics are identical regardless of the setting used.
• RUMOR: The main character in this game is very similar (if not the same) as the bartender in Tapper and one of the Timber lumberjacks. Rumor has it that his likeness was based upon that of one of the Midway employees.
Return to main menu