• 2 versions exist - the original one, labeled Konami (picture #1), and the other Stern (picture #2). The only differences are the fuel consumption rate (it burns slower on the Konami version), and the Stern version has 3 extra fuel tanks in the last section, right before you reach the mystery object.
• There is a limit to how many level indicators you can have (either 48 or 49).
• Grazing the top of objects with your ship will blow them up without harming you.
• In the original version, right before you reach your goal, you’ll see a building with “KONAMI” on top of it (picture #3). This was removed in the Stern version.
• You’ll see a congratulatory screen when you destroy the base (picture #4), after which the game will repeat.
• If you crash after destroying the base (and before the message appears), it won’t count against you.
• BUG: If you drop a bomb first before firing, the firing sound is different for a few seconds.
Return to main menu