• A free credit is awarded every time the game is powered up.
• BUG: It’s possible to hit the ball in a straight line while it is slightly inside the wall. The sound circuitry plays the sound of the ball hitting the wall the entire time.
• BUG: During the attract mode, the ball is repeatedly served to the last player who missed. It’s possible to start a game just as the ball in attract mode would be considered “lost” causing the lost ball sound to be played. Once during a Magic Squares game, this caused more than the 6 serves to be given!
• BUG: It’s quite easy to position the two paddles so that the ball will bounce between them indefinitely.
• BUG: If you play a Magic Squares game and then switch to one of the other games in attract mode, the Magic Squares 4-digit score will be split between the two player scores, resulting in some unobtainable scores displayed on the screen.
Return to main menu